Try out this mouth watering snack.
- Cauliflower – 1 small flower cut into small pieces.
- White flour (Maida) – 2 Tbsp.
- Cornflour – 2 Tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Ajinomotto – 1Tsp.
- Chilly sauce – 1 Tbsp.
- Tomato sauce – 2 Tbsp.
- Green chilies – ½ tsp chopped.
- Honey – to taste.
- Soya sauce – 1 Tsp
- White Til – 11/2 tsp.(optional)
- Garlic – 4 -5 flakes crushed (optional)
- Pepper to taste
Mix cornflour, flour and salt in a bowl. Add enough water to make of a thick pouring consistency, such that it coats the cauliflower. Dip each piece of cauliflower in the batter and deep fry in a golden brown color. Heat little oil, fry green chilies and garlic. Reduce heat add salt, pepper and Ajinomotto. Add Soya sauce, tomato sauce and chilly sauce and honey. Add fried cauliflower and white til. Mix well. Cook for a few seconds till the same coats the cauliflower. Serve hot.