How to Cook Paneer Tikka in Microwave
published by nsmukundan on Oct 8, 2009
Make delicious paneer tikka in minutes and have a great side dish for your dinner.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 9 minutes
- 400 grams of paneer cut into 1½ inches long rectangles of ½ inch thickness
- 1 cup of Yogurt – hang in a muslin cloth for ½ hour
- 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste
- 1½ tablespoons of corn flour
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of tandoori masala
- ½ teaspoon of chat masala
- 1¼ teaspoons of salt or to taste
- Some chat masala to sprinkle
- Beat yogurt till smooth. First add all ingredients except paneer to the yogurt. Now add the paneer cubes to the yogurt. Marinate till serving time.
- At serving time, grease the non stick tawa. Now take out the paneer pieces and place it on tawa. Place the tawa inside the microwave oven and grill paneer for 8 minutes.Turn side once in between.
- If the tikka is not golden brown, grill for 1-2 minutes more. My oven has 1250 watts in grill mode. But you need not care about this. You can just wait for the golden brown color.
- Serve, sprinkled with chat masala.