How to Make Baigan Ka Bharta
published by K.Reshma on Sep 13, 2009
This is made from brinjal and is very popular in India.
- Brinjal – 500 gms
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Chopped onion – 2
- Olives – 8
- Yogurt – 1 tsp
- Green chillies, ground pepper and salt asper taste
- Take big size brinjals and char broil it on a coal or on a gas. Peel the skin and mash it with a fork.
- Take a deep frying pan, add onions and cloves with little oil, after five minutes add mashed brinjal to it and keep on stirring for few minutes. Remove from flame and drizzle olive oil on the mash while it is still hot.
- Chop spring onions and green chillies finely and add to it along with salt and black pepper.
- Add some yogurt to it and mix it gently and garnish with chopped olives.