How to Make Soya Nuggets
This is a high protein cuisine, it is very tasty and very healthy. it is very easy to make.
Ingredients: 80 grams soybean’s nuggets , 1 tsp oil , 2 tbsp onion paste , 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste , 4 tbsp tomato puree or paste , 1/2 cup water , 1 tsp curd(made from toned milk).
Dry spices: 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp coriander powder , 1/2 tsp turmeric powder , salt , red chillies , black pepper powder (to taste) , 1 tbsp green coriander (to garnish)
1. soak soybean’s nuggets in 2 cups of water and salt for 15-20 minutes.
2. take a pan and heat oil for 30 seconds.
3. add all the dry spices and stir for 1 min.
4. add onion , ginger-garlic paste , tomato puree and stir in between.
5. strain the soybean’s nuggets. add curd , 1/2 cup water and soybean’s nuggets to the prepared mixture and cover it for 3-4 minutes stir in between.
6. allow to stand for 5 minutes.
7. serve with rice