The Best Grilled Zucchini You Will Ever Eat!
The following recipe is a recipe by my mum. She tried many known recipes for grilled zucchini, but they all came out pretty lame. This version is simply awesome and you will love them!
As I had already said, most recipes you can find online are pretty lame and the zucchini do not taste very intensive after being grilled. But this recipe will add some very fine taste, you will love it!
And the best part about this recipe: It is EASY!
- one medium or small sized zucchini per person, take two if you already know you love them!
- one teaspoon of lemon juice per zucchini
- one teaspoon of salt per zucchini
- one tablespoon of oil per zucchini. Olive oil is best, but you can use a different oil in case you do not have or like it
- one half to one garlic glove per zucchini (yes, this recipe is for garlic lovers!)
Preparation 12 to 24 hours before the barbecue:
- wash the zucchinis and cut them in half. Then slice each half in 3 to 4 slices, from one end to the other. You may also cut round slices, but they are harder to handle on the grill.
- Mix the lemon juice, oil and salt in a bowl. Press our the garlic and add it into the bowl.
- Add the zucchini to the bowl and seal it with a lid. Now starts the fun ^^ Shake, rattle and roll *lol* You could use a spoon to mix it all and to spread the marinade, but where would the fun be?
- During the next 12 to 24 hours, make sure to shake the bowl a few times, so that the marinade covers all zucchinis.
- Spread them on the grill and roast them from both sides until dark brown or slightly black.
- Serve them with tzatziki and your guests will love you!
- Does also work great in a pan
What Flower is This, Please Help?!
The Best Cooking Recipes Online
The Worst Dresses Ever Seen on a Red Carpet!
Useful Online Resources for Potluck Ideas
Genuine German Cooking: Cabbage Roulade with Parsley Potatoes