Duck Breast with Sour Cherry Chutney (Recipe)
Recipe To Make : Duck Breast with Sour Cherry Chutney.
1. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive olive
2. 75 g onion, chopped
3. 3 cloves garlic, crushed
4. 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
5. 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
6. 1/2 tsp aniseed powder
7. 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper coarse
8. 3/4 tsp salt
9. 50 g red pepper, chopped
10. 1 red tomato, chopped
11. 60 ml dry red wine, optional
12. 11/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
13. 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
14. 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
15. 1 can Bing Cherry, drained, cut into 4
16. 50 g of raisins / sultanas
17. 10 pieces @ 180 g of duck breast meat following bone
18. 2 tablespoons water
19. 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
Toasted Cheese, Onion and Sour Cherry Chutney Sandwich with Salad (Photo credit: avlxyz)
How to make:
1. Heat oil and saute onions, shallots and garlic until wilted and fragrant.
2. Add joy, fennel, dried red ignorant and a little salt and stir well.
3. Enter the paprika, stirring until wilted.
4. Add wine, vinegar, sugar, and mustard and stir well.
5. Enter 1/3 of cherry and salt and stir well. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
6. Take 1/4 of cherry mixture, put in bowl blender, process until smooth.
7. Cook the remaining batter with the remaining cherry cherry, raisins, water and tarragon until thick. Lift.
8. Slices of duck breast meat slices, then coat with salt and pepper until blended.
9. Heat some water in a flat pan until boiling.
10. Enter the duck breast meat (the skin side down). Cook until all the fat is melted and the color brown. Lift.
11. Marinate duck with cherry sauce mashed.
12. Bake in hot oven 180 until slightly dry and soft. Lift.
13. Sliced thin crosswise. Serve hot with Cherry Sauce.