How To Make Macaroni Salad.
1 box elbow macaroni, 1 can luncheon meat, 1/2 cup grated cheese, 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles salt and pepper vetsin
1. Boil macaroni and drain when cooked.
2. Dice luncheon meat and pineapple.
3. Mix macaroni, pineapple, luncheon meat, chopped pickles, and mayonnaise in bowl.
4. Season with salt, vetsin, and pepper.
5. Place in a salad bowl lined with lettuce.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Garnish with hard-boiled egg and parsley.
8. Chill in refrigerator.
Serve cold. Good for 6 persons.