The Orange Salad with Honey and Spices: A Simple Recipe
Lightweight and easy to prepare, the orange salad with honey and spices has it all! We invite you to discover the recipe for this refreshing dessert.
Here are the ingredients needed to prepare the orange salad with honey and spices for 4:
– 6 large oranges (about 750g orange)
– 2 tablespoons honey
– A cinnamon stick
– A star of star anise
The orange salad with honey and spices recipe is easy and quick to prepare.
1) Wash the oranges and a finely grate the zest in a small saucepan. Book.
2) Peel all the oranges and cut them into slices.
Note: Use a cutting board in order to catch the juice and pour it in as and to the bowl with orange slices.
3) In the saucepan, add the honey, cinnamon stick and star anise.
Bring to a boil and let boil a few minutes for the spices infuse the honey.
4) Let the mixture cool before pouring it over the oranges.
Place the orange salad with honey and spices in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
This helps to infuse even the spices in the juice and serve very fresh: quenching effect guaranteed!