How to Make Healthy French Fries
This article teaches how to make your own French fries at home. It is a very healthy alternative to buying French fries at the fast food. It is a very easy and simple recipe.
Bake your French fries instead of deep-frying them. The taste is just as good. These French fries are much healthier because you only need to use a little bit of oil. This is a great healthy snack for the kids!
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Chop them into long strips.
- Put the potato strips in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cover the bowl and give it a shake to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Pan fry the potatoes slightly to brown the sides.
- Place the potatoes in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about half an hour or until fries are golden brown.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this healthy french fries recipe!