How to Make Wasabi
Wasabi is a sort of sauce used made by Japan but is also used a lot of in China. Here I will teach you how to make it.
Wasabi is a really “spicy” like sauce , after eating it the “spicy” feeling will so strong it goes to your nose, at that moment breathing in and out very fast helps to “dilute” the spicyness.
- 5 tablespoons of Chinese/Japanese Soya Sauce
- 3 teaspoons of Wasabi Powder
- 1 teaspoons of Sunflour oil
- 2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon of pepper (optional to add some extra flavor)
Add them all together in a bowl and stir it up! It might take a while but you can use a blender to fasten up the process.
This Recipe makes a green mush of wasabi (duh….) the only difference is that its taste is a bit lighter than Original wasabi which is too strong for many people who dont eat spice often.
To make Original Wasabi just add:
- 2 more teaspoons of wasabi powder
- 3 more teaspoon of of Chinese/Japanese Soya Sauce
Well…. this is it!! HAVE FUN!!!