The Month of Marinades: Garden Party Balsamic Sauce
A vivid color and taste that will hit the palate with a punch. Use on chicken skewers, kabobs, fish fillets, and roasts.
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 4 cups Fedorzini Balsamic (Green Label)
- 1 cup Dark Amber Honey
- ¾ cup Light Brown Sugar
- Use a stainless steel pan and add butter and melt on medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 2 cups of balsamic.
- Add the honey and heat slightly.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of balsamic to the pan and heat until bubbling.
The sauce can get quite think so it should be poured over the roast, ham, fish, or chicken immediately.
If you’d like to use this as a cold marinade check out the recipe here: