Skillet Fried Rice
published by E F Clarke II on Feb 3, 2008
A test fried rice that turned out to be a crowd favorite.
Use a large Skillet for this Recipe
You will need:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups Brown Rice
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 tsp. dried onions
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tb of butter
- In a separate pot, prepare rice as instructed on package.
- While cooking the rice, in a skillet melt butter with dried onions and garlic on low heat.
- When butter has melted add sliced broccoli into pan and begin to sauté slowly.
- When broccoli has started to soften add rice and eggs.
- Increase to medium heat and stir constantly until the eggs have cooked. (Eggs should look like scrambled eggs with rice in it.)
- Remove from heat and serve.