Grill an Out of The Ordinary Hamburger
Time to jazz up that plain old hamburger. Let’s dress it up a bit. Once the burgers are done, top them off with some garnishes that are sure to pleas.
- Mix together 3/4 cup Cheese Whiz and 5 strips of bacon, fried crisp and broken into small pieces.
- Chop 4 sweet-sour pickles very fine and ad 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise and beat together.
- Mix together very thoroughly: 2 tomatoes, chopped very fine; 1/2 teaspoon sweet basil and 3 tablespoons soft butter.
- Mix to spreading consistency: 4 tablespoons softened butter, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, chopped very fine.
- Mix together 4 tablespoons softened butter, 2 tablespoons grated onion and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Mix to spreading consistency: 1 4-ounce package cream cheese, softened; 1/4 teaspoon thyme; 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/4 teaspoon sage.
- Mash 1 medium-sized avocado, then add to it 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind and a dash of cayenne.
- Whip to spreading consistency: 3/4 cup Cheese Whiz, 1 tablespoon onion juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Whip together to spreading consistency: 3/4 cup Cheese Whiz and 3/4 cup French-fried onions, crumbled.
- Mix together 1/2 cup catsup; 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped very fine and 1 pimento, chopped fine.
- Mix to spreading consistency: 1 4-ounce package cream cheese, 4 tablespoons Bleu cheese and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Beat together: 4 tablespoons softened butter, 1 tablespoon bead molasses and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Blend together: 1/2 cup horse-radish, grated; 1 cup thick sour cream; 1 teaspoon sugar; 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Whip together until of spreading consistency: 4 tablespoons soft butter, 1/2 teaspoon dill seed and 1/2 teaspoon celery seed.
- Mix together: 1 cup mushrooms (fresh), chopped very fine; 1/4 cup steak sauce and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- Mix well 1 small can deviled ham; 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped fine; 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish and 3/4 cup mayonnaise.
My friend A. Bromley a wonderful story and recipe for all vegetarians out there. Visit http://notecook.com/appetizers/sandwiches/the-tale-of-the-great-veggie-burger-sandwich/?140681?140683#comment-140683&reload