Oven Baked Perogies
published by elysiamarie on Feb 11, 2011
Quick, easy and the family will love it.
You will need:
- One large onion
- One Bag of frozen perogies
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 green pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until reasonably crispy.
- Remove bacon from the skillet. You may add the chopped onion andchopped green pepper and perogies in the used skillet should you want more flavor, or you may use a seperate skillet with low calorie cooking spray.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes on medium-high heat. You will notice the onions becoming a translucent colour and the perogies are begining to form a darker crust.
- Add contents to a baking dish, and top with the bacon crumbled into bits. Add shredded cheese and place into preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes. Top with sour cream and serve.