Party Time: Vegetarian Pizza
America’s favorite food with a twist…
If it’s in my recipe box – it’s quick and easy. Perfect for busy mom’s catering for vegetarian diets.
You will need
1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package of cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 pressed garlic clove
1 teaspoon dried dill
salt and pepper
2 cups assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, bell pepper (any color), tomato, green onion, mushroom)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll crescent roll into triangles. On a baking stone, arrange triangles into a circle.
3. Lightly flour the dough and roll out to a 12″ circle. Press the seams together to seal.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until light golden brown.
5. Pizza base must cool completely.
6. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
7. Spread the mixture over the cool pizza base, speading evenly.
8. Sprinkle the vegetables over top of pizza. Place in the refridgerator until ready to serve.
9. Serve cold.