Five quick and yummy bites.
Whether you are watching a movie, working in the office or simply stuck in front of the computer trying to finish off typing that paper, at the end you end up craving for something to nibble on. Here are five tasty ideas that will only take seconds to prepare
1. Spread Philadelphia cheese on a slice of bread, and put kiwi slices ontop. You can put almonds as well if you like.
2. Again spread some Philadelphia cheese on bread but this time put turkey ham ontop and some blueburry jam. That’s my favourite!
3. If you’re not fan of spread cheese, then use olive paste and spread it on a bagettue or whatever you want and then garnish with blue cheese.
4. Guacamole, tomato bits and tortilla chips. ‘Nuff said.
5. And finally, try butter on toast. It’s classic and we all love it.
Bon appetite! Let me know in the comments what’s your favourite snack.