Anti Candida Diet Part3
Tips and advices how to cure Candida albicans.
CANDIDA ALBICANS is one of the hardest fungus to get rid, so plus the medicament we have to go on diet, here you can see what you can and what you can’t eat..
Neos **** is a connection between antibiotics and refined foodstuffs in the diet with excessive proliferation of fungi in the gut and vagina. Fungi use in their diet primarily carbohydrates, and the higher the bid of carbohydrates is, the fungus grow more. Almost always fungus genital infection precedes, the intestinal fungal infections, particularly the need to pay attention to our nutrition. Foods and foods that contain refined sugar and refined flour may favor the overgrowth of yeast in the intestines and vagina. Dairy products, especially milk and ice cream also stimulate proliferation of fungi due to its high content of lactose.
Foods that are not recommended!
• Sweets: biscuits, cakes, candies, chocolate
• Ice Cream
• sweet spreads honey and marmalade
• white flour and white flour products: bread, rolls, white bread, etc.
• dough of white flour
• toast made from white flour
• sweet fruit (grapes, melons, pears)
• Dried fruits (figs)
• Fruit juices with high sugar content (grape juice)
• Sweet wine
Foods that are recommended!
• All kinds of vegetables, as much in raw or cooked form
• lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, cabbage
• edible mushrooms, onions garlic, legumes, herbs
• meat, poultry or game
• fish, crabs, etc.
• clear soup
• daily small amounts of fermented food products such as yogurt (acidophilus, LGG yoghurt, AB cultures) and sauerkraut, which are natural sources of lactobacilli
• squeezed vegetable juices without added sugar
• Moderate: brown rice, potatoes, rye bread
NO! NO! NO!
Fungi are often found in the gut in the form of clusters between the intestinal villi and the folds of the intestinal mucosa. Therefore, during drug treatment it is recommended to use foods high in fiber and roughage plant, which remove fungal clusters.
Vegetables high in fiber and roughage
• green cabbage
• Red cabbage
• white cabbage
• Green Beans