Banana Peel Patty
A healthy recipe for everyone made from banana peel. This is one of a kind and at the same time nutritious and delicious. A great substitute for ground meat.
- 5 – 10pcs. Ripe Banana Peel
- 2 medium sized White Onions
- 1 medium sized Red Bell Pepper
- 2 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoon of ground pepper
- 6 Egg yolk
- 8 tablespoon of flour
- Chop the banana peel until minced. Then mince the white onions and red bell pepper.
- Mix the minced banana peel, white onions, red bell pepper with 6 pieces of egg yolk. Add 2 tablespoon of salt and 2 tablespoon of ground pepper. Lastly add 8 tablespoon of flour.
- Mix everything well. Mold it on a plastic wrapper like a burger patty shape.
- Put it inside the fridge for 30 minutes so it will be in good shape.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil just enough for frying. Fry the banana peel patties until golden brown.
*You now have a new and healthy recipe for the whole family. This can be paired with bread, cabbage, tomatoes and cheese to become a burger or rice that is great for heavy meals.