Beef Tip Stew Over Fusilli
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Yield: four Servings.
Beef Stew (Photo credit: avlxyz)
10 15 25 Ingredients
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen garlic baby pea and mushroom blend
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, vegetable blend, tomatoes, thyme and pepper; heat through. Drain pasta. Serve with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 cup beef mixture with 1 cup pasta equals 451 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 1,258 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 30 g protein.