Chawan Mushi Recipe
Chawan mushi recipe.
Chawan mushi is one of the most popular traditional dishes in Japan, but not so pupular outside Japan. This is recipe of chawan mushi, if you wish to try it at home.
* 3 eggs
* 1 / 4 tsp salt
* 1 / 4 tsp sugar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce Kikkoman
* Seasoning enough chicken broth
* 200 g chicken meat
* 10 shrimps
* 2 pcs shitake mushrooms, halved
* 1 ounce of soy
How to Make:
* Beat eggs and mix together with eggs, salt, sugar, Kikkoman soy sauce and chicken broth. Stir until blended.
Boil chicken and cut into small pieces.
* Place the chicken, shrimp, shitake mushrooms and soy into a bowl. Seluruuh materials can be divided into five portions
* Cover material is a mixture of eggs that had been prepared.
* Steam with a pan that has been heated.
* Steam until cooked through and the color turned into a shiny egg.