Recipe To Make : Chicken Soup.
– 1 tail (700-800 g) chicken, cut into pieces
– 2 liters of water
– 0.75 tsp pepper grains
– 3 cloves garlic
– 3 tsp salt / to taste
– 100 grams of green onion (scallion, spring onion), chopped 2-3cm >> if not replaced chive
– 2-3 tomatoes, potong2
– Boil the water and enter the chicken. Cook over low heat and simmer until half the lid is opened slightly tender (kurleb 45 minutes)
– Puree the pepper, salt and garlic, and enter into a chicken stew, stir briefly and continue cooking until chicken is tender.
– Insert the tomatoes, set fire to medium and bring to a boil again. Insert slices of green onion, turn off the heat.
– Serve warm.