Fried Rice with Anchovies
A simple dish to prepare that can be enjoyed by everyone.
1) 2 cup of rice
2) 4 cup of water
1) 1 onion – sliced
3) 1 garlic – chopped
4) 1 teaspoon of sugar
6) 1 carrot – diced
7) 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil
8) 1 teaspoon of chili paste
9) 20gms of dried anchovies
1) Put the rice into a pot and pour 4 cups of water. Let it cook properly.
2) When the rice is cooked, loosen it up and put aside.
3) Heat up the pan, pour vegetable oil.
4) Put chopped garlic, sliced onion. When the color of onion turns yellowish, put the diced carrot and anchovies, let it cook for a couple of minutes and put the rice into the pan.
5) Add sugar and salt. Stir evenly.
6) After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and it’s ready to serve.