Goat Yogurt and Roasted Vegetables Soup
A soup is not only for a cold day, you can enjoy it even on a hot day, especially when all the flavors unite into a real pleasure: airy and colorful yogurt soup with roasted flavor of roasted vegetables.
- 5 cups (total 750 g) of goat yogurt.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 medium sized eggplant, washed.
– 1 red pepper, washed and cut into thin strips.
– 7 garlic cloves, peeled and washed.
– 1 red onion peeled, washed and cut into rings.
– Olive oil for vegetable roasting garlic frying.
– Salt and ground white pepper.
A chilled yogurt soup that is popular in the summer months (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
1. Mix the yogurt and olive oil in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
2. Grease the eggplant (intact), strips of red pepper and onion and roast them in a hot oven until golden.
3. Peel the eggplant and cut it into strips.
4. Fry the garlic with olive oil on a non-stick pan until golden and cut into large chunks.
5. Add the grilled vegetables into the yogurt soup bowl, stir, and serve.