Make a Taco Pie
This taco pie recipe is easy to make and it is a meal by itself.
This recipe for taco pie is a meal by its self. It is delicious and easy to make.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 ears corn cut from the cob (you can use frozen corn if you prefer4. 5 ounces) fire roasted salsa
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 container Tri-Pepper Dice (5 ounce)
- 1 cup crumbled Salsa Picante Tias or your favorite tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese.
Thinly sliced romaine lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, sour cream, sliced avocado, cilantro leaves.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- 2. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat for about 10 minutes. Add corn, salsa, taco mix and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Sir in peppers and transfer to baking dish.
- 3. Sprinkle chips and cheese over the top and bake for 15 minutes. You can serve with the optional topping if you like. They will add to the dish.