My Yummy Embutido
This is one of our family’s favorite food. Very easy to prepare and can be served anytime of the day…
Here is the procedure if you want to try it.
1 pouch tomato sauce
100G ground pork
100g ground beef
1pc small onion, chopped
1pc small carrot, chopped
1pc large red bell pepper, chopped
1tbsp pickle relish
1/2 cup raisins
3 slices of bread
Salt, pepper and seasoning
1 tbsp soy sauce
How to prepare it?
- Boil the egg then cut into wedges and set aside.
- Beat the other egg, then combine with the tomato sauce and all other ingredients, except the boiled egg.
- Season with 3/4 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp soy sauce, and 1/4 tsp pepper and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place 3/4 of the mixture on a sheet of aluminum foil or colorless cellophane.
- Place 2 strips of cooked eggs at the center.
- Roll then fold both ends or tie it to be more secure.
- Steam for an hour. Let cool then chill overnight.
- You can serve it cold or fry it if you want.
- Serve with catsup or sweet and sour sauce.