Sop Konro Recipe
- 1 kg of beef ribs, cut into pieces
- 2 ltr water
- 2 cm cinnamon
- Cloves 3 eggs
- 3 cm galangal, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2000 ml water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil for sauteing
- ½ tbsp salt
- 5 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons tamarind water
- 5 red onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper round
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2-3 lkuwek fruit, take the meat
- 50 g cooked red beans boiled
- 1 ¼ tablespoon salt
1. Boil ribs, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, galangal, salt and tamarind water.
2. Stir-fry spices and onion slices until fragrant.
3. Pour the seasoning stir into stew and cook until ribs and ribs cooked flavorpermeate.
4. Serve hot with chilli sauce and lime juice