Strawberry Yogurt Mousse!
A delicious and fresh mousse with yogurt and strawberries!
Ingredients Serves 8 people
• 2 cups strained yogurt with 2% fat
• 1 cup light cream
• 1 tsp. teaspoon powdered gelatin
• 1 / 2 pound strawberries
• 4 tsp. tablespoon powdered sugar
• fresh mint for garnish
- Put half of the strawberries in a blender and keep the rest for decoration.
- Stir the gelatin in 1 / 3 cup cold water and leave for 3-4 minutes until risen.
- Heat the cream and stir in the gelatin, making sure it has dissolve.
- Add the sugar and strawberry puree to the yogurt mixture.
- Divide the mousse into glasses or bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and fresh mint leaves.
Very easy and simple!