Everyone likes soup for various reasons. Some have it as a part of their diet while others like its taste. No place exists without the aroma of a soup. Tomato soup is one of the most simplest and common soups. So, try it out!
> Add evaporated milk at last if you want a rich soup.
> For best taste, have the soup with french loaf or rice.
- 1 kg tomatoes (Sliced)
- 3 cm ginger (Chopped)
- 5 carrots (Chopped)
- 5 cups water
- 2 tbsps butter
- 4 tbsps flour
- 3 cups milk
- 5 tbsps evaporated milk
1. Put tomatoes, ginger and carrot into a pot.
2. Add water to it.
3. Boil till the vegetables are soft.
4. Let it cool slightly and blend till smooth.
6. Strain the soup.
7. Heat butter in a pan.
8. Put flour in it and stir-fry for a while.
9. Remove from heat and add milk to it gradually.
10. Stir well to break lumps.
11. Heat it again.
12. Let it simmer gently till the milk thickens.
13. Add the strained tomato soup to it with salt and pepper.
14. Once it’s come it to a boil, turn off heat.