A creamy easy-to-prepare,no-bake sansrival that is perfectly matched with cashew nuts.
Image via Wikipedia
Be delighted with this no-bake cashew sansrival that is so easy to prepare,perfect for desserts or snacks.
For the base:
9 pcs honey graham crackers
1/2 cup crushed cashew (toasted)
For the cream:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix the butter, margarine, sugar and vanilla. Beat it using fork to make it fine.
2. Spread a 12″ by 12″ plastic. Garnish some cashew and pour some cream on it. Put 3 graham crackers on top of it (compress).
3. Repeat twice until it makes 3 layers. Topped it with cashew and cream.
4. Put in the ref. When it’s cold, take off the plastic, put some cashew and cream on its sides just like the toppings.
5. Cover with the plastic used.
6. Put in the ref again.
7. Slice to serve.
You might also be interested in:
Share your recipes and earn from them, join Triond.
More of my recipes at My Food, Your Food, Our Food.