Crock Pot Chicken Breast
published by valeriem12 on May 25, 2012
This is a recipe for chicken.
- 4 -6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed to avoid food borne illness)
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper but not to much
- 1 Mix all ingredients except chicken.
- 2 Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it.
- 3 Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- enjoy with rice