Quick Easy Sauteed Chicken
This one’s not crazy and is for anyone that needs to make something delicious in 10 minutes. It’s loaded with flavor and the meat stays juicy and tender.
I was on my break from work and I had 20 minutes til I had to be back. so in 15 minutes I made this chicken, 5 minutes of prep time, and 10 minutes of cooking time. It turned out great.
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- almost 1 tbsp. McCormick’s Chicken Grill Mates
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat a medium to large size pan to medium-high heat
- For the prep you should cut the fat off the chicken wherever you see it
- Then slice it at an angle so you have nice long and semi-thick slices
- Pour the seasonings on the sliced chicken and use your hands to make sure it’s on all the chicken
- Add oil to the pan
- Add the chicken and make a single layer, let it cook for about 3 minutes until slightly browned
- Flip em and cook another 3 minutes until the other side is slightly browned
- and then turn the heat to high and stir them around every minute or so for the remaining 4 minutes
- That’s all there is to it
This one’s really fast, but it was some of the best chicken I’ve had in a long time. It’s also rather healthy, and would be great in a wrap, sandwich, stir fry, and various other dishes.
As always I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!