How to Cook “White” Fish
Recipe for "white" fish.
“White” fish means is exoleactly as it sounds – the fish is white. There are plenty of different kinds, such as Cod, Tilapia, Ruffy and Sole. Below find a recipe that will work with any of the fish listed.
3 or 4 “white” fish fillets (about a 1/4 lb each)
1 Teaspoon seasoned salt
1 Teaspoon Basil
1 Teaspoon Dill
1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
1/4 Cup Orange Juice (pulp or no pulp)
1 TBS Butter
1 teaspoon Coarse Pepper
1) First, Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9×12 pan (glass works great) with spray-on oil.
2) Next, Place fillets into baking dish. Take half the butter and spread it evenly and lightly over the fillets. Gently pour half the Orange Juice on the fillets. Sprinkle fish with half of all of the spices (seasoned salt, Basil, Dill, Garlic powder and Coarse Pepper).
3) You will need to turn fillets over. Repeat step 2 so that now both sides are marinated.
4) When you are ready, place the fish in the oven, second rack from the bottom, and bake for 17- 22 minutes. Place fillets on plates, and then pour the drippings over top of the fish from the pan.
5) Idea: You can serve fish with white rice mixed with broccoli and carrots and a light salad.
Serving sizes always depend on appetizers, side dishes and dessert. Four fillets can feed