These little things are so good…they’re devilish!
10 hardboiled, cooled, peeled, and halved eggs
½ cup mayo
2 tsp horseradish spicy brown mustard
10 sweet gerkin pickles, minced
1 tbsp of minced onion
1 tsp of minced garlic
1 tbsp minced red, yellow, or orange bell pepper
½ tsp red pepper
½ tsp coarse sea salt
½ tbsp paprika
½ tbsp of chopped chives
1. Remove yolk from egg, thereby leaving the white of the egg intact and with a hole in the center; place egg yolks in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add the next eight ingredients to the bowl of egg yolks and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are smooth.
3. Use a tablespoon to place the devilish egg mixture into the hole left in egg white.
4. You may use the back of the spoon to evenly spread the mixture over the surface of the egg if you like.
5. Repeat for all 20 halves.
6. Sprinkle with paprika and chives.
7. May serve immediately or refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
* Make sure that your boiled eggs are completely cooled before stuffing them. You may soak the eggs in cold water for ten minutes after boiling or refrigerate them.
* If you’d like a fancier presentation, you may use a pastry piping bag.