Buko Pandan Pie
A no-bake graham buko pandan pie you will surely love!
Enjoy the irresistible taste of this buko pandan pie that is great for desserts or even snacks. So easy to prepare,even teens can do it. Here’s how:
For the crust:
1 cup (10 pcs) graham crackers (crushed)
1/2 bar butter or margarine (melted)
For the filling:
1 cup all purpose cream
1/2 cup of condensed milk
1/8 teaspoon pandan extract
1 cup coconut soup
1 bar jelly (green)
How to do it:
1. Crust: Mix graham and melted margarine, press firmly into the sides of a circular pan to serve as crust.
2. Put in the ref for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Filling: Boil the bar of jelly from the coconut soup. Drain and let it cool.
4. Whip all purpose cream until it doubles and slowly pour the condensed milk and pandan extract to it.
5. Put in the ref.
6. When the jelly cools,mix it up with no. 4 and pour it in a circular pan where the crust is. Put in the ref again.
7. You may top it with all purpose cream if you want. Serve and enjoy.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
More of my recipes in My Food, Your Food, Our Food.
Share your recipes and earn money from them, join Triond.